2013 Toledo Women in Leadership Symposium
Women Leaders as Architects of Change
March 21, 2013
University of Toledo
Scott Park Campus for Energy & Innovation
Scott Park Student Center, Room 1080 C
Nebraska Avenue & Parkside Boulevard
Toledo OH 43607
Scott Park Lot 22 – UT Parking Map
Schedule of Events
Registration and Networking: 8:30 a.m. — 9:00 a.m.
Breakfast: 8:30 a.m. — 9:00 a.m.
Symposium: 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Topics of Discussion
- Becoming a Person of Influence
- Personal Branding: Accessorizing Your Assets
- The “M” Factor in Mentoring for Leadership and Success
- I’m a Woman. I’m Invincible…and I’m Exhausted! (Work-Life Balance)
- Cross-Cultural Leadership: Women Bridging the Racial Divide
- Own Your Finances, Own Your Life
Individual Registration — $49.00
Sponsorship Opportunities available, please contact Kera McMiller at [email protected].
Conference Program Ads (Sponsor Provided)
All ads are in Full Color
- Quarter Page Ad – $300
- Half Page Ad – $450
- Full Page Ad – $600
- **Ads must be received 4 weeks before the scheduled event